Haix Protector Pro
Our Price £205.00 (ex VAT)
Air permeable, waterproof lining that protects feet from damp, cold, dust and chemicals, shock absorbant, protective toe cap, and steel midsole.
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable, 2.5 – 2.7 mm thick
- Cut Protection: KEVLAR® protection against cuts (20m/sec.)
- GORE-TEX® HPR-System 4-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with intermediate fleece layer. Optimal climate comfort for all seasons under high stresses. Increased chemical protection.
- Insole: TEXON (fleece) insole absorbs sweat and supports ankle
- Footbed: Insole, anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed protective toe cap
- Protective Throughsole: Flexible protective throughsole
- Sole: Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction; large, bevelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. This rubber shell sole features the MSL (micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremely low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation, oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics. Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2004
- HAIX®-Climate-System: Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at top of leg
- HAIX®-MSL System: MicroSoftLight: Improved damping, extremely low weight due to the PU foam across the entire sole area, good cold/heat insulation