Hayter HARRIER 41 AD, VS, InStart
This small and powerful mower features an electric start engine. Suitable for small to medium lawns.
RRP £866.67 (ex VAT)
Our Price £601.38 (ex VAT)
The Harrier 41 is one of our most popular models. Small and powerful, this maneuverable petrol powered lawnmower is a joy to use in a small to medium garden. Precision cutting and classic stripes can be achieved with ease. A choice of models are available, each providing many exciting features to give you real assistance in the garden.
- Aluminium deck for durability and long life
- Rear ribbed roller provides classic stripes and allows you to cut over the edge of the lawn
- Grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Front fins fitted to the deck improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power with ReadyStart® providing performance and ease of starting
- Seven height of cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Fitted with the unique cutterblade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- This autodrive model provide effortless forward drive for easy mowing
- High impact polymer under deck lining for improved performance and reduced noise levels
- Variable forward speed is adjustable between 1.5 -3.0mph to suit the operator and grass conditions