Hayter HARRIER 48 AD, VS
A powerful, self-propelled mower with a steel rear roller that ensures classic stripes. Suitable for medium to large lawns.
RRP £874.17 (ex VAT)
Our Price £693.46 (ex VAT)
Our new Harrier 48 rear roller rotary mowers are ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these powerful, self-propelled machines gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn. All models come with variable speed control, so achieving a beautiful neat finish on a larger lawn has never been easier.
- Briggs & Stratton Quantum XTS 50 Power engine for reliability and easy starting 48cm width of cut
- Strong aluminium deck for durability
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and noise reduction
- Front fins on deck noticeably improves the quality of cut that can be obtained 7 cutting heights ranging from 13 – 65mm adjusted by a single lever
- A separate lever controls the ground speed
- Operator Presence Control safety mechanism incorporated snugly into the handlebar which, when released, stops the mower completely
- A cutterbar friction disc is fitted which protects the engine crankshaft from bending. This disc is unique to Hayter and limits impact damage should you accidentally hit a solid object and thereby qualifies for a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending