Husqvarna Splitting Axe S1600
Splitting axe made for splitting firewood logs. The axe head has a non-stick coating which gives less friction and easy entry into the wood and the head geometry is adapted to the application of splitting medium- sized logs. Handle protection and long life due to the stainless steel shaft protection. Balance point close to the axe head gives perfect balance and weight distribution. The combination of the optimized axe head and the light shaft concentrates the power into the cut which gives an easier split of the logs. Fibre-reinforced PA shaft makes the axe durable and robust. Hammer function for an easy and effective use of splitting wedges (no steel wedges).
Our Price £50.83 (ex VAT)
- Special carbon steel (C60) extremely sturdy and durable.
- Precision ground blade for best working results.
- Special coated blade (PTFE) helping cause less friction, easy entry into the wood and anti-corrosive protection.
- Hammer function ant other end of blade.
- Forged & CNC-milled axe head, over injected assembly for durability and safety.
- Stainless steel impact protection to protect handle against miss hits and extend the life of the axe.
- Hooked end of the handle prevents the axe from slipping, allowing the hand to slide down the handle easily while ensuring that it stops comfortably at the end.
- Balance point close to the axe head for perfect balance, ideal weight distribution, high penetration power and secure working.
- Fibre-reinforced PA shaft with soft elements and no slip end stops making it ergonomic, reduce vibration, ultra light, durable, robust and secure to handle