NEW Petzl ZIGZAG D22A (SECOND EDITION)
Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places. Its this innovation that has helped spawn the ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik for arborists.
The ZIGZAG allows the user to move around efficiently in a tree using classic Prusik pulley system technique.
Our Price £167.50 (ex VAT)Add to Basket
The ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik boast many great features including:-
- A release lever mounted on spring for great precision when jamming/releasing the device. To vary the speed of the decent just vary the pressure you put on it.
- For fluidity when moving around, friction links provide a progressive breaking action.
- The pulley is mounted on ball bearings to allow the slack to be taken up easily.
- The built in swivel will always keep the device in position to let the rope glide through easily.
- Made of steel for increased durability.
- Upper connection point to easily connect the end of the double rope (ONLY FOR USE ON DOUBLE ROPES)
Note above picture is 2013 model