Petzl Vertex Vent
Comfortable and durable helmet with ventilation, meets requirements for working at height. Comes with nylon visor, Sordin ear defenders and visor carrier.
Our Price £102.00 (ex VAT)
Comfortable and durable helmet with ventilation, meets requirements for working at height (note: provides no protection from electrical hazards).
- Chinstrap designed to reduce the risk of the helmet coming off as a result of an impact during a fall : it has a breaking strength greater than 50 daN (EN 12 492 mountaineering helmet standard)
- Polycarbonate shell, resistant to impact and wear (meets EN 397 industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard)
- Ventilation holes that can be closed with sliding shutters (for cold and/or windy conditions)
- Meets optional requirements of the EN 397 standard
- Side slots for mounting hearing and/or eye protection
- Single headband size adjustment wheel, quick and precise to manipulate even while wearing gloves
- Height adjustment of the headband to adjust the position of the straps on the neck
- Chinstrap buckles can be adjusted forwards and backwards
- The headband retracts into the shell for storage
- Head band adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
Ear Defenders – MSA Sordin HPE – SNR 31 dB
- The ear muff that is so comfortable that you always want to wear it! Unique injection moulded inserts provide excellent attenuation and maximum space for the ears inside the cup. EXC can be equipped with a selection of visors and is suitable for most noise situations.
Face Protection – Husqvarna Mesh Visor – EN 1731:1997 S CE
(S=Resistance against high-speed particles, 12 m/sec)