Tsurugi Sheathed Saw 300mm
The ultimate tools for working efficiently in dense wood and are ideal for pruning and gardening. The Tsurugi uses advanced materials and blade grinding techniques, making it durable and lean, ideal for cutting hard to soft wood in a confined space. Professionals swear by its cutting power and precision in the same way a surgeon would their equipment!
New sheath locking system prevents saw from falling out!
Our Price £58.08 (ex VAT)
- This lightweight, slim line, straight blade pruning saw is designed to give fast, clean cuts in hard to reach places with minimal damage or impact to nearby limbs or the trunk.
- Precision ground, razor sharp teeth provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action with reduced effort.
- The Sure-Grip rubber composite handle provides good grip and ergonomics while the blade is easily changed in less than 20 seconds due to a two part innovative integration between blade tang and handle – no tools required!
- The saw comes with an aluminium scabbard with a unique 6 roller design to reduce scabbard wear and protect the teeth on entry and exit.
- Also a new locking system ensures the blade does not fall from the scabbard!
- Elastic Velcro leg straps are available to mount the saw on the lower leg, if required, other than on your belt.
Tsurugi saws have two blade teeth pitches – coarse (red handle) with 8 teeth per 30mm and slightly finer (yellow handle) has 10 teeth per 30mm.
Forestry Pruning Arborist